Just my luck…
I had finished writing this post, and upon checking a few days later I realized the whole thing was wiped! I guess I need to give this post another go…
Today I’m going to discuss all the resources I’ve used to study up on Amazon FBA private labeling. I think it’s really important to familiarize yourself with all the steps in the process before giving it a shot, so you will have a better sense of how much time, effort, and initial costs are required. At the same time, I would say the best advice (for most anything) is to just do it. You’ll learn most when you’re actually going through the steps.
What to Study & Where to Network
Though this case study should serve as good information, I advocate looking through different study materials to get a broader perspective and deeper understanding of Amazon FBA. The great thing is, there are TONS of material online for free!
Without further ado, here is the ultimate list of Amazon FBA private labeling resources I’ve used:
- Niche Pursuits – How I Went From 0 to $4,399 in Sales with an Amazon FBA Business in Just 30 Days
- PassionintoPaychecks: My Amazon FBA Journey
- Livin That Life – How we make money while traveling: The Amazon Method
- How Susan Used Private Label To Make Over $1,000 Selling on Amazon in Less Than 3 Weeks
- FBA University
- Dumb Passive Income – Amazon FBA
- FBA Empire
- Jungle Scout – This product is $39/month or $87 as a Chrome extension. It lets you see estimated sales, rankings, review counts, as well as do product research, and the app is quite .
- Unicorn Smasher – Unicorn Smasher is free! And it gives you estimated sales numbers as well, but I can’t attest to its accuracy.
- Speedy Barcodes
Besides networking by joining FB groups, another great way to meet people in the space is to reach out to blog owners. I’ve realized that 90% of people are willing to help out if you e-mail them!
Hope these resources help. In the next post, I will talk about the process of selecting a product, which is one of the most important parts in creating a successful business.